For the General Public


While the Baker Act Reporting Center collects, analyses and reports on involuntary Baker Act examinations, we also receive requests from people seeking information and assistant on where to get help for themselves, a family member or friend with a behavioral health disorder. If you or someone you know is in crisis, please CALL 911 immediately.

The following topics in this section of the website provide information from local and national organizations.   

Please note that we do not endorse any of the following sites.  Consumer resources are provided for informational purposes only.

The Managing Entity that services the county in which the person resides can provide information about resources in communities.  Click on the "Managing Entity" box on the left of this page for information about how to identify and contact Managing Entities.