Rehabilitation Counseling & Disability Sciences
Applicants must meet University Graduate Admissions and English Proficiency requirements.
- Baccalaureate degree in one of the behavioral, social, health-related, or educational disciplines preferred
- Personal interview
- Undergraduate statistics or research course
- Three Letters of recommendation from academic, professional, and/or volunteer supervisors, preferably at least one letter from an academic faculty member
- One-page statement of goals/career objectives. This should include why you are applying to this particular program, how you believe the program can help you achieve your goals, and any relevant experience in the field.
- A Resume/CV outlining academic, professional, and/or volunteer work/experience
- Complete a background check prior to Field Experience placements (if necessary)
*To request a GRE waiver, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.