Using Student Assistants Course
Are you transitioning to the world of online education? Do you feel overwhelmed by the new technology required to teach your students? Our course can help you evaluate whether an online student assistant is right for your course. Through accessible tips and tricks, we’ll show you how to immediately implement strategies that lead to student success online.
What You Will Learn
Our course focuses on the benefits of online student assistants — one or more student helpers who assist the teacher in a live online setting. To assist the teacher, they may help test technology prior to the session, monitor questions from other students in the chat, point out technical issues for the teacher, lead class discussions and more.
The course is designed as short professional development sessions that pinpoint specific needs and address them individually. Sessions last between 30 minutes and 1 hour.
Who Should Enroll
- Educators transitioning to online learning environments
Benefits of the Course
- Designed to pinpoint specific teaching strategies so teachers can successfully implement new techniques immediately
- Contains small digestible tips and tricks so teachers feel ready to implement a new teaching strategy effectively
- Resources are available so you can better prepare your students for your expectations
- Intended to provide specific support on what is needed immediately by teachers
- Fully online
Learn how to teach online with a student assistant and register today.