Process Improvement for Engineers
USF’s Process Improvement for Engineers workshop is an introduction to the exciting world of continuous improvement. Early career engineers eager to explore one of the hottest topics in corporate America can learn the foundations of process improvement in this online workshop.
Participants will be introduced to the foundational topics of this powerful system:
- Empowering employees and improving processes.
- Continuous improvement history, principles, methods and concepts.
- History of Lean and Lean methodology.
- Valuable process improvement tools including process mapping, Kaizen and DMAIC.
This workshop is presented in a live online format. Plus it’s easy to register because you can join on an open-enrollment basis and no application is required.
How Can the workshop Benefit You?
- Become aleader and influencer in engineering roles with in-demand skills and knowledge.
- Discover the workplace efficiency principles used by leading organizations, such as Toyota, Ford, Siemens, Amazon, Nike and many others.
- Improve processesand team culture with innovative business philosophies and strategies.
- Increase your potential earning power and position yourself for career advancement.
How Does Process Improvement Benefit Organizations?
- Increased efficiency, productivity and profitability
- Decreased error and improved quality
- Strengthened team culture and customer experience
Why Choose USF’s Online Process Improvement for Engineers workshop?
- Register on an open-enrollment basis — no application required.
- Enhance your résumé with a prestigious USF credential.
- Earn continuing education credits (CEUs).
- Take advantage of an online workshop designed for busy professionals.
- Add a digital badge to your LinkedIn and other social profiles.
- Live online sessions
- No trips to campus required
- $995 for individuals outside of USF’s Semiconductor and Manufacturing Technology (STeM) Graduate Certificate program
- $700 for STeM and USF Engineering students
- View upcoming scheduled sessions
Ready to explore the topics that will expand your emotional intelligence knowledge as an engineer? Register today!