Process Improvement for Engineers
USF’s Process Improvement for Engineers workshop is an introduction to the exciting world of continuous improvement. Early career engineers eager to explore one of the hottest topics in corporate America can learn the foundations of process improvement in this online workshop.
Participants will be introduced to the foundational topics of this powerful system:
- Empowering employees and improving processes.
- Continuous improvement history, principles, methods and concepts.
- History of Lean and Lean methodology.
- Valuable process improvement tools including process mapping, Kaizen and DMAIC.
This workshop is presented in an online, self-paced format that is approximately three to four hours long. Plus it’s easy to register because you can join on an open-enrollment basis and no application is required.
How Can the workshop Benefit You?
- Become aleader and influencer in engineering roles with in-demand skills and knowledge.
- Discover the workplace efficiency principles used by leading organizations, such as Toyota, Ford, Siemens, Amazon, Nike and many others.
- Improve processesand team culture with innovative business philosophies and strategies.
- Increase your potential earning power and position yourself for career advancement.
How Does Process Improvement Benefit Organizations?
- Increased efficiency, productivity and profitability
- Decreased error and improved quality
- Strengthened team culture and customer experience
Why Choose USF’s Online Process Improvement for Engineers workshop?
- Enjoy the convenience of a self-paced workshop designed for busy professionals.
- Register on an open-enrollment basis — no application required.
- Enhance your résumé with a prestigious USF credential.
- Earn continuing education credits (CEUs).
- $995 for individuals outside of the STeM program
- $700 for STeM students
- Coming Soon! Check back for more information on upcoming scheduled sessions.
Register for the course today or contact an advisor for more information.