APICS CSCP Exam Preparation Course
The Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program at the University of South Florida (USF) is designed to help professionals demonstrate their knowledge and organizational skills for developing more streamline operations in their field. This certification, created in 2006 by the Association for Supply Chain Management (APICS), is recognized worldwide as the premier supply chain management education and certification program. The APICS CSCP program takes a broad view of operations, extending beyond internal operations to encompass the entire supply chain—from supplier, through the company, to the end consumer. The program provides professionals with the knowledge necessary to understand and manage the integration and coordination of end-to-end supply chain activities.
APICS is the world's leading community for end-to-end supply chain excellence. This
company sets the global standard for best practices with the Certified Supply Chain
Professional (CSCP) designation. This certification uses APICS's experience as an
industry leader to offer advanced instruction in a wide variety of topics you need
to move ahead in your career.
The Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) is a 40 hour program. Lessons are held both on the Tampa campus every other Tuesday and Thursday evenings and three Saturdays for two months.
The eligibility requirements for the Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) are:
- 3 years of related business experience or
- Bachelor's degree or the international equivalent*, or
- CPIM, CLTD or CSCP, CTL, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, C.P.M., CSM or CPSM designations
The program is offered on an open enrollment basis, with no application required!
Who Should Attend?
This program is geared toward those with supply chain management careers who want to take the next step to further their career:
• Supply Chain Managers
• Project Managers
• Supply Chain Analyst
• Logistics Managers
• Business Analyst
• It also benefits military members involved in supply chain management and logistics as they transition out of the military.
Why You Should Attend
The Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program demonstrates in-depth knowledge of a broad range of topics that will set you apart from your colleagues. You will be a more valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today's global economy.
Program graduates gain a range of benefits that help them in their current position and beyond:
• Develop competencies to manage worldwide supply chain activities involving suppliers, plants distributors and customers in a global environment
• Demonstrate proven knowledge and organizational skills to strategically streamline operations
• Greater on-the-job confidence and earning potential
• Develop a network of supply chain professionals for collaboration
What You Will Learn
• Social Responsibility
• Global trade
• Integration of technology and supply chain initiatives
• Risk Management – supply chain resilience
• Supply Chain Excellence based on Continuous Improvement
To finish this program, you must complete 40 hours of instruction. Once finished with the instruction, you must pass the CSCP exam. To pass this test, you must score at least 300.
What You Will Earn
Those who successfully complete the program will be awarded the Certified Supply Chain Professional certification. There are many industries that need employees with a CLTD:
• Defense & Government
• Food & Beverage
• Energy, Oil & Gas
• Pharmaceuticals & Chemicals
• Humanitarian Aid
Cost of Attendance
The Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) exam preparation program costs $ $2,215. This cost includes materials and a one-year APICS membership.