Human Resource Management
USF's training programs for entry-level and seasoned professionals will give you the
skills and knowledge needed to stand out from the crowd. Flexible options allow you
to take individual courses or enroll in a comprehensive certificate program. We also
offer training to prepare you for your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP Certification exam. All
options are offered on an open-enrollment basis with no application required. Select
Human Resources Management Certificates
Gain a comprehensive, practical foundation in human resources. Students who complete these certificate programs will learn the skills required for advancement in the human resources field.
- Enroll in individual courses or complete the entire certificate
- Students can use courses as CEU credit for professional development
- Earn recertification credit
SHRM Essentials of Human Resources
Acquire a comprehensive overview of human resource roles and responsibilities in this 2-day course and gain knowledge and skills that can be used immediately.
SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) Certification (Choose between the in-person or online format)
Acquire the knowledge needed to sit for the new standard in HR certification, the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exams from an approved provider of SHRM.
- Each student will receive the hard-copy version of the SHRM® Learning System®
- Taught in cooperation with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM®)