College of Education seeks faculty for open positions
TAMPA, Fla. (November 30, 2018) – The University of South Florida’s (USF) College of Education is currently looking for accomplished researchers and scholars with a commitment to high-impact research, student success, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Located in Tampa, a major metropolitan living laboratory, USF is a large, public 4-year university offering undergraduate, graduate, specialist and doctoral level degrees. Serving more than 50,000 students, the USF System has an annual operating budget of $1.8 billion and ranks 25th among public universities for research spending.
The following positions are currently accepting applications through USF Careers:
Department of Educational and Psychological Studies
- Assistant Professor, Advanced Mixed Methods (Position #4548)
- Assistant Professor, Advanced Quantitative Methods (Position #9390)
- Open Rank Position, School Psychology (Position #4508)
- Instructor, School Psychology (Position #18807)
Department of Leadership, Counseling, Adult, Career and Higher Education
- Professor, Higher Education Leadership (Contact Dr. Judith Ponticell at email@example.com for more information)
- Assistant Professor, Career and Workforce Education (Contact Dr. Judith Ponticell at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
Department of Teaching and Learning
- Assistant Professor, English Education (Position #9723)
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Reading/Literacy Studies (Position #4483)
- Assistant Professor, Ed.D. Program Development in Educational Innovation (Position #7897)
- Assistant Professor, Educating Linguistically Diverse Students (ESOL) (Position #4528)
To learn more about employment opportunities at the University of South Florida, please visit the Work at USF website.
About the USF College of Education:
The University of South Florida’s College of Education is a community of more than 2,200 students and more than 150 faculty and staff who are focused on transforming lives through the promotion of equity, social justice and improved outcomes for students and communities. The USF College of Education is accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) and is fully approved by the Florida Department of Education.