All Degree Programs
The USF College of Education offers various degree and certificate programs within the field of education. To learn more about admission requirements specific to each of our programs, visit the program's website or contact the program coordinator.
Degree and/or course requirements are subject to change, per state legislative mandates, Florida State Department of Education program approval standards, and accreditation criteria.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Academic Advising
- Disabilities Education: Severe/Profound
- Instructional Technology: Florida Digital / Virtual Educator
- Instructional Technology: Web Design
- Reading Endorsement
- Teacher Leadership for Student Learning
- Instructional Technology: eLearning Design and Development
- Post Master's Leadership in Higher Education
- School Counseling Post Master's