All Degree Programs
The USF College of Education offers various degree and certificate programs within the field of education. To learn more about admission requirements specific to each of our programs, visit the program's website or contact the program coordinator.
Foreign Language Education
* Areas of study listed are concentrations. All programs considered a “Curriculum & Instruction” degree.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Academic Advising
- Disabilities Education: Severe/Profound
- Florida Digital/Virtual Educator
- Instructional Technology: Web Design
- Reading Endorsement
- Teacher Leadership for Student Learning
- eLearning Design and Development
- Post Master's Leadership in Higher Education
- School Counseling (Post Master's)
- College Teaching
- Diversity in Education
- Foreign Language Education: Culture and Content
- Foreign Language Education: Professional
- Qualitative Research
Degree and/or course requirements are subject to change, per state legislative mandates, Florida State Department of Education program approval standards, and accreditation criteria.