Master of Science
Offered on USF's Tampa campus
The Master of Science in Exercise Science provides an in-depth study of applied human physiology and how it relates to athletic performance and health and wellness. The purpose of the program is to prepare fitness professionals that are equipped to meet the needs of adults in their pursuit of improved health and performance. Graduates of this program will also have the educational background to pursue doctoral education and other advanced degree programs.
Choose from one of three concentrations:
- Exercise Science
- Strength and Conditioning
- Health and Wellness
What can I do with this degree?
Exercise science professionals work with adults in leadership positions in areas such as:
- Strength and conditioning
- Worksite health promotion
- Commercial and community fitness and wellness
- Hospital and clinical rehabilitation
- Personal fitness training
- Sports performance
Study with world-class faculty
The faculty in USF's Exercise Science Program hold a variety of research expertise in the field.
Our faculty have expertise in areas including:
- Environmental and Occupational Health/Heat Stress
- Physique Enhancement
- Physical Activity Behavior and Adherence
- Psychobiology of Exercise
- Sports Nutrition and Performance Enhancement
- Strength & Conditioning