The Exercise Science Laboratories provide fitness and body composition testing services to members of the local community. Our laboratories utilize state-of-the-art equipment for testing, which provides valid and reliable measurements. Our lab technicians have experience in testing professional, collegiate and recreational athletes, as well as regular exercise enthusiasts and beginners interested in gathering important health and fitness data.
Results from exercise testing provides coaches, athletes, and general exercisers with valuable data that can be used to enhance individual and/or group training programs. The Exercise Science Lab does not attempt to diagnose any health condition, but rather aims to provide valuable information to community members interested in general fitness and health information.
Through the services our lab provides, you can:
- Learn how many calories your body burns at rest and total calories needed for training
- Track body composition over time (body fat percentage, muscle growth, body water)
- Use VO2max and anaerobic threshold data to enhance training programs
- Establish a baseline body composition and fitness level for future goals and training
Fitness and Body Composition Testing Services Offered:
- Body Composition
- Resting Metabolic Rate
- VO2 Max
- Wingate Anaerobic Cycle Test
- Neurotracker Testing and Training
Learn more about rates for our various services.