Master of Arts in Autism Spectrum Disorder and Severe Intellectual Disabilities
Application Process for MA Programs
- File an application for admission to graduate study with the Office of Graduate Admissions. Applications are available online.
- $30 nonrefundable application fee must accompany the application.
- Official transcripts from every institution of higher learning attended must be forwarded directly from the issuing institution to the Office of Admissions.
- Official test scores for the GRE must be filed with the Office of Graduate Admissions if the undergraduate GPA is below 3.0. These test scores must be sent directly from the testing agency. This requirement may be waived. Please contact the program coordinator for more information.
- At least one (1) letter of recommendation or evaluation, one from a person who has seen the candidate teach and/or work with children and youth and the other from an administrator or supervisor.
- Submit a personal goals statement detailing your history of working with students with special needs, why you are interested in obtaining your Master’s Degree, and your future career goals.
Please send the letters of recommendation and your personal goals statement to the
Dr. Karen Colucci
Department of Teaching and Learning
4202 E. Fowler Avenue, EDU 105
Tampa, FL 33620