How to Apply
Students must meet university requirements as well as the requirements for admission listed below.
- Possess a valid state of Florida Reading Endorsement and have previous experience within the field of Special Education.
- A master’s degree from an accredited university in education, a related professional field, or the equivalent bachelors and/or graduate degrees from a foreign institution.
- Current Resume or Vita outlining education, work/teaching experience, publications, presentations, etc.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores for Verbal, Quantitative, and Writing. There is no score minimum required for admission to the program.
- Three academic references from individuals who can testify to your academic abilities and potential for success in a doctoral program.
- A personal statement and interview with the program faculty, writing samples, and work references upon request.
Students who receive the yearly stipend will be required to serve two years in a leadership capacity within an educational setting for each year of funding received. For more information, please contact us.