Dr. John Ferron
Professor, educational measurement and research
John Ferron, Ph.D., specializes in the application of statistical methods to educational data. He teaches courses covering applications of regression, ANOVA, MANOVA, structural equation modeling, interrupted time series analysis, and multilevel modeling. His research interests include the analysis of single-case data, growth curve modeling, and structural equation modeling.
Dr. Ferron's work has been published in Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, Multivariate Behavioral Research, Educational and Psychological Measurement, Journal of Experimental Education, and Behavior Research Methods. He has also published articles in the Encyclopedia of Statistics in Behavioural Science.
- EDF 6407 Statistical Analysis for Educational Research I
- EDF 7408 Statistical Analysis for Educational Research II
- EDF 7484 Statistical Analysis for Educational Research III
- EDF 7486 Application of Structural Equation Modeling in Education
- EDF 7489 Applied Multilevel Modeling in Education
- EDG 7931 Analysis of Single-Case Data