Graduate Forms and Guidelines
For the latest course schedules and locations, please check OASIS.
For important forms from the Office of Graduate Studies, including Thesis and Dissertation Certificate of Approval, Admission to Candidacy, and Course Transfer forms, refer to the Office of Graduate Studies forms page.
For important forms from the Office of the Registrar including Final Exam Matrix, Audit form, and Late Registration Fee Waiver Form refer to the Registrar's form page.
MS students in their first semester must only take courses from their major. MS students can request a permit to take ONE course from outside of their major but must wait until at least their second semester to do this.
Graduate students taking a minimum of nine (9) hours toward their degree in the fall or spring semester or taking a minimum of six (6) hours in the summer semester, will be classified as full-time students for academic purposes. CSE Graduate students may not take more than twelve (12) graduate hours per semester without approval from the Department.
Seats in classes are limited, so students should not over-register for classes they
do not plan to take. This unnecessarily takes seats away from other students. Students
must finalize their schedules by the end of add/drop week.
- Directed Research Contract
- Plan of Work (following old requirements)
- Plan of Work (for students enrolled Fall 2017 or later)
- Graduation Chkecklist
- Independent Study/Thesis Contract
- Plan of Work: Thesis – Before 2020 Catalog
- Plan of Work: Non-Thesis – Before 2020 Catalog
- MSCS Plan of Work: Thesis – 2020 Catalog
- MSCP Plan of Work: Thesis – 2020 Catalog
- MSCS Plan of Work: Non-Thesis – 2020 Catalog
- MSCP Plan of Work: Non-Thesis – 2020 Catalog
- Graduation Checklist
Please email the Graduate Program Advisor for a template and instructions for scheduling your defense/presentation
- Major Research-Area Paper and Future Research Presentation Announcement
- Certificate of Approval - Major Research-Area Paper and Future Research Presentation
- Dissertation Defense Announcement
- PhD Rubric
- Graduate Student Supervisory Committee
- Changes to Graduate Student Supervisory Committee
- Thesis/Dissertation Guidelines
Please direct all queries regarding the Graduate Program to the Graduate Program Director.