This page contains important announcements from the undergraduate advising staff. This includes important notices, catalog changes, key deadlines, and course offerings for all four undergraduate degree programs. If you have any questions, please contact John Morgan or Marjorie Fontalvo.
For graduation checkout, please see here.
For advising, students should schedule an appointment via Archivum Student Portal or use walk-in advising.
- CS and CpE students please schedule advising appointments with John Morgan
- CyS and IT students please schedule advising appointments with Marjorie Fontalvo
Academic advising is available face-to-face or virtually through Teams in accordance with the posted schedule. Please see the schedule here. The schedule includes walk-in hours.
The 2023-24 catalog has made some changes to requirements. The changes are as follows.
- Computer Science: Removed Calculus 3 as a required course. Added 4 credit hours to General Electives. COT 3100 is now a prerequisite for Data Structures.
- Computer Engineering: COT 3100 is now a prerequisite for Data Structures.
- Cybersecurity: No changes from 2022-23 catalog.
- Information Technology: LIS 4414 now covers for CIS 4253.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR Computer Science
- No notes.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR Computer Engineering
- CDA 4213/4213L CMOS VLSI Design and lab are offered in the fall only.
- CDA 4203/4203L Computer System Design and lab are offered in spring only.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR Cybersecurity
- No notes.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- CNT 4603 System Administration and Maintenance for IT is offered in fall semester only.
- CIS 4083 Cloud Computing will be offered in fall semester only starting in fall 2024.
- As of Spring 2022, CIS 4253 IT Ethics is no longer offered, students should take LIS 4414 Information Policy and Ethics in its place.