The Entrepreneurship Society is an interdisciplinary student organization where excellence and opportunity converge. Encouraging the development of new ventures assisting students from the ideation through the launch process. In partnership with the Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization having over 250+ chapters nationwide. As both work together, members will be provided the means to succeed through multiple initiatives and strategic partnerships.
What does the Entrepreneurship Society do?
- Connect driven students with an entrepreneurial mindset across all colleges
- Show how to navigate and network across the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Connect the gap between entrepreneurship learning and business execution helping students turn their ideas into real businesses
- Offer coaching through keynote speakers, mentors and executive members
1. Venture Creation Workshops: Ideation/Concept Development > Idea & Market Assessments > Customer Discovery > Pre-Launch Risk Analysis > Scaling Assessment
What does the Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization chapter provide?
- Provide access to a nationwide network of collegiate entrepreneurs
- Law Cloud: Legal solutions for startups
- Klaviyo: Marketing solutions
- Start Engine: Equity crowdfunding solutions
- Online entrepreneurship boot camp
- Invitation to 5 national conferences throughout the year
For those who are intrapreneur driven, come network and get challenged by assisting a startup.
Requirements: None, just bring your entrepreneur spirit! Seats are limited first come first serve!
Get ready! Stop DREAMING and take ACTION!