Office of Financial Aid
Get a jump start on understanding the cost of attending USF by checking out the information below.
Start Planning Early!
Financial Aid Checklist
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)—Federal financial aid application for postsecondary students.
- Office of Student Financial Assistance (OSFA)—An office of the Florida Department of Education.
- Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Application--Primary merit-based scholarship of the State of Florida.
- Other State of Florida grant and scholarship programs.
- Navigating Your Financial Future--Dedicated to strengthening the financial future of young adults.
- Florida College Access Network Scholarship Resources—View scholarships from around the state.
- Florida Pre-Paid Plans—529 college savings plans.
- College Scorecard—College comparison tool.
- Compare Financial Aid Awards—College Board's financial aid award comparison tool. Compare your financial aid awards across colleges.