Financial Aid Terms and Conditions
2022-23 Financial Aid Terms and Conditions
Your eligibility for financial aid funds requires you to satisfy the following terms and conditions:
- Read all information sent to your USF email. Check regularly for updates that may affect your aid eligibility.
- Enroll as a degree seeking student.
- Meet the specific enrollment requirements and academic requirements to receive funds for each financial aid program you have been awarded. More information about the requirements for your specific awards is available in OASIS after you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Report funds you expect to receive from sources not shown on your award notice to minimize delay in your aid being paid. Examples of such sources include tuition waivers, fellowships, scholarships, or vocational rehabilitation benefits. Notify us immediately via OASIS. Choose 'Financial Aid,' then 'My Award & Loan Information,' then 'Resources/Additional Information' tab. Enter the resource information and submit. Your financial aid offer may need to be reduced and aid repaid.
- Attend class. Attendance is required to receive financial aid (including student loans). If you stop attending all classes or totally withdraw, you may be required to immediately repay some financial aid (including student loans).
- Check your financial aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) status each semester in OASIS. Under the Financial Aid tab, click 'My Award and Loan Information'. Your SAP status each semester must be eligible at your degree level in order to receive funds from most financial aid programs.
- Check OASIS each semester to see that you have satisfied all requirements to receive financial aid. Choose 'Financial Aid,' then 'My Requirements, Bookstore Authorizations and Deferments.'