Transient Study Requirements
Complete the Florida Shines Transient Student Admission Application. Expedite your application by answering 'No' to the financial aid questions If;
- You only intend to use Florida Pre-Paid or;
- You don't intend to use financial aid.
You must also meet all of the following:
- be classified as a degree seeking undergraduate student at USF
- have successfully completed at least one term of enrollment at USF
- have an eligible Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) status (cannot be in warning or probation status, or about to reach 180 attempted undergraduate hours)
- be academically eligible to enroll in the classes at USF (not prohibited by USF academic policy)
- enroll only in classes that satisfy your degree requirements
Note: Once your classes at the host school have ended, make sure your official transcripts are sent to the USF Office of Undergraduate Admissions before the next term starts, or your financial aid will be held.