Request a Workshop for Your Students
Host a virtual (Microsoft Teams) or in-person, informative, and interactive financial education workshop designed just for students and facilitated by our Peer Financial Educators. Workshops are an excellent choice for a student organization, class, or scheduled group meeting.
Bull2Bull Workshop Topics:
- Money Management
- Borrowing Student Loans
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to brainstorm which financial education topic your students need to learn about or poll your group using the topics listed above.
Bull2Bull Workshop Request Policies:
- Request must be submitted 10 business days in advance
- If you need to cancel the workshop, you MUST do so AT LEAST 24 hours in advance in writing
- Guarantee an audience of at least 10 student participants
- Requestor is responsible for reserving a campus room with internet and computer/ projector access