What is USF Employee Learning?
USF Employee Learning is a new platform to help individuals find training, learn content and track results with greater efficiency and ease. You may recognize a familiar look because the platform was created by the makers of Canvas. However, USF Employee Learning was built just for our employees!
How can I access and find trainings in USF Employee Learning?
There are currently two ways to access USF Employee Learning.
1. Access via URL at https://usfemployeelearning.catalog.instructure.com/
2. Access in the MyUSF portal in the "resources" menu.
Once inside, there are multiple ways to search for trainings. Some of these include:
- Enter a topic in the search bar
- Use the "categories" dropdown to search by audience (new employee, etc).
- Use the "categories" dropdown to search for types of training such as "certificate programs" or "compliance."
Will my completions be recorded in USF Employee Learning?
Yes, USF Employee Learning provides a dashboard. You can see all of your courses in progress and completed. You can also get a PDF transcript of your completed trainings. Course completions are also included in your official employee training record in GEMS Self-Service. Please allow 24 business hours for completions to transfer from USF Employee Learning to GEMS.