Nursing Mother Resources
TAMPA CAMPUS LACTATION ROOMS
- USF Library, 3rd floor, Room 348. Check out the key from the Library Services Desk
on the 1st floor.
- Marshall Student Center, 2nd floor, MSC 2402. For entry, please see information desk
attendant on the 1st floor. Learn more about the Lactation room in the MSC.
- The Lewis A. Barness, M.D. Lactation Room in The Well, 1st floor, MDA 1125. To access
this room, email USFHealthSSS@health.usf.edu
Your email should include:
- Start Date
- End Date
Learn more about the Lewis A. Barness, M.D. Lactation room in the Well.
- Morsani Center for Advanced Healthcare, 4th floor, MDH 4112.
ST. PETE LACTATION ROOMS
- Lynn Pippenger Hall (LPH), 4th floor
- Student Life Center (SLC), 2nd floor
- Davis Hall (DAV), 2nd floor
- Click here for a map to these resources on the St. Pete campus.