Big Problems, "Mall" Solutions
Our Summer 2020 programs will be announced this Fall. For more information, fill out
the form and be sure to follow us on social media
- Non Credit
- Residential Only
- Rising juniors and seniors in high school
- Interested in community partnership, social action, non profit, entrepreneurship, USF Honors College, etc.
Students will work with non-profit organizations in the University Mall to see how community partners help to address some of Tampa’s large-scale problems. Students will be able to actively work with these partners to propose solutions to large urban issues affecting the Tampa Bay area and metropolitan areas around the country. Students will serve as civic leaders while supporting local initiatives.
- Articulate community challenges in Tampa and how to address them.
- Collaborate with fellow students and community partners to participate in a community development project.
- Propose ideas for expanding or implementing new solutions to community problems.