Emerging Leaders Institute
The Emerging Leaders Institute (ELI) at the Tampa campus prepares first-year, first time in college students to take on leadership roles at USF. This interactive experience helps students:
- Enhance their understanding of leadership
- Explore personal values and interests
- Create a comfort and desire to seek out leadership opportunities
- Gain credit toward becoming a USF Certified Student Leader
- Meet other aspiring student leaders to make lasting friendships!
The ELI Facilitators are experienced student leaders who provide support to first year students through education and mentoring. Facilitators work throughout the year to help first year students apply what they have learned during the Institute.