I Heart Diversity Awards
Each year, the Tampa campus Office of Multicultural Affairs recognizes and celebrates individuals and groups within the USF community who have displayed a commitment to inclusive excellence during the academic year. During this celebration, we showcase our diverse student leaders, highlight achievements in our programs throughout the year, and reflect on the diverse path to preeminence.
The 2020 iHeart Diversity Awards Celebration was held virtually on April 22, 2020, via the Microsoft Teams applciation from 5:30-6:30pm.
Congratulations to our 2019-2020 winners!
- Outstanding Multicultural Community Representative
- Demara Lynch, Representative for the Caribbean Cultural Exchange (CCE)
- Innovative Program of the Year
- International House of Chambers hosted by the African Students Association (ASA)
- Best Cross-Cultural Collaborative Program
- Multicultural Community Student Organization of the Year
- Rising Organization Award
- Rising Star Award
- Luis Barcenas, Representative for the Mexican-American Student Association (MASA)
- Multicultural Community Advisor of the Year
- Johanna Heule, Advisor for the Latin American Student Association (LASA)
- Office of Multicultural Affairs Trailblazer
- Catherine Brown
- Office of Multicultural Affairs Partner of the Year
- Johanna Heule, Marshall Student Center
- Gary Oliver, Office of Graduate Studies
- Recognition of Service to the Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Jianca Reid
- Wendy Yu
- Daniela Vergaray
Look back upon the inclusive efforts of our 2019-2020 Multicultural Community:
Click here to see photos from the 2019 I Heart Diversity Award Celebration!