Volunteer | International Festival
Get involved with the largest International event on campus! Various volunteer opportunities are available. Volunteers will be asked to work shift two to three hour shifts. Volunteers can assist with set-up/breakdown, food stations, greeting stations, and the Parade of Flags. You can be a part of the success of this event by signing up to be a volunteer.
Parade of Flags
The University of South Florida is proud to be a diverse institution with students from more than 130 countries. A goal of the university is to create a global culture across all students, faculty and staff. To show our global pride, it has become a tradition to host a Parade of Flags during the annual International Festival. To volunteer to participate in the Parade of Flags CLICK HERE.
Day of Event
Last year, more than 2,500 guests attended the International Festival! The event is divided into four geographic regions with different food stations and activities taking place in each to accommodate for all the expected guests. To volunteer for general assistance CLICK HERE. Deadline to register to volunteer is Nov. 1, 2018.
Volunteer opportunities will be needed in the following areas:
- Multiple Welcome Stations
- Food stations in each region (Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa)
- Activities including soccer, name painting, etc.
- Passport collection at the end of the festival
- Volunteers to distribute materials between tables
- Set up and break down of tables, tents and other equipment