Stay on track. Take summer online courses at USF to get ahead and stay ahead in your academic career. We schedule the courses you need, recruit the best faculty and graduate student instructors, and offer classes in flexible sessions to fit your schedule.
- Reduce your course load for the fall and spring semesters
- Take a course you were unable to enroll in during fall or spring semester
- Satisfy your General Education requirements
- Repeat a course to improve your GPA
- Earn three credit hours in four weeks by taking courses during Maymester
- Meet your summer requirement
- Get one step closer to graduation
To learn how to get started, visit Student Information.
To learn more about resources, visit Summer Resources Overview.
To learn about financial aid opportunities, visit Financial Aid.
To view important dates and deadlines, visit Calendar.
To apply to USF, visit Apply Now.
For more information, Contact Us.