The University of South Florida is now offering Maymester – a selection of fully online,
- Get one step closer to graduation
- Satisfy part of your State of Florida summer enrollment requirements
- Complete an elective course
- Learn anytime, anywhere with fully online courses
You can take up to 14 credit hours over the summer. If you are registered for a Maymester
course, you are limited to one additional course during summer session A or C. Summer
session B dates do not overlap with Maymester, so you can take an additional two courses
during summer session B.
Due to its accelerated nature, students are encouraged to take only one course during Maymester. However, if you would like to take two Maymester courses and your grade point average (GPA) falls between 2.75 and 3.32, you can complete this form to request advisor approval. Students with GPA's above 3.32 may take two courses without advisor approval. Students with a GPA below 2.75 may take only one course.
Maymester Dates and Deadlines
- Currently enrolled USF students: Maymester registration is part of your Summer/Fall Registration Period
- Non-degree/transient students: April 23, 2018
Non-USF student tuition due date:
May 11, 2018
May 10, 2018
Last day to withdraw without academic penalty:
May 15, 2018
First day of class:
May 7, 2018
Last day of class:
May 25, 2018
The 2018 Maymester course listing will be available later this year. Please check back for updates.