How to Join
Being that ROTC is a college elective, anyone can sign up for the course and participate
for the first two-years without any commitment.
Those interested in joining the Suncoast Battalion ROTC program should meet a few requirements:
- Be a full-time student at USF or one of our crosstown affiliates
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- SAT score of 920 or ACT score of 19 or a GT score of 110.
- Be willing to meet Army's height and weight standard
- Be approved by a physician to conduct physical training
- Be a current U.S. citizen
Registering for the course can be done with your academic adviser or on your personal
account (Oasis for USF students), by entering the course registration number (CRN).
For first and second year students, you have the option to take class on Monday and
Thursday or Wednesday and Thursday.
Learn more about the Military Leadership Classes. please click here.