How to Join
The Four-Year High School Scholarship is for high school students planning on attending
a four-year college program. High school students should contact there high school
academic advisor or campus Military Science
department for more information.
Applications for a national scholarship should be initiated during the first semester of your senior year in high school. These National Scholarship boards are extremely competitive, but the rewards are more than worth it.
Gaining this scholarship will significantly relieve families of the financial burden of trying to pay for college.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 1000 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Meet physical standards
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- An eight-year service commitment with the Army.
- Serve full time in the Army for four years and four years with the Individual Ready Reserve (IRR).
- Selected Cadets may choose to serve part time in the Army Reserve or Army National Guard while pursuing a civilian career.