College Reach-Out Program
The application can be typed into and printed or handwritten. Fill in the application completely and make sure that you follow the checklist in order to complete the application process.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT RECEIPT OF ALL REQUESTED DOCUMENTS ON THE CHECKLIST.
To be eligible for CROP a student must meet at least one criteria in each of the categories below.
1. Economic Category
- Involved in WAGES
- Receives Public Assistance
- Free/Reduced Lunch
2. Academic Category
- First Generation
- Low FCAT or FSA test scores and/or Low Reading & Math scores
- Retained or Suspended
- < than 2.5 GPA is priority
The following items are required to verify eligibility:
- Completed CROP application with both the applicant and parent signatures
- Updated high school transcript, middle school report cards
- School recommendation (from principal, teacher, or guidance counselor)
- 200 word essay for high school, 100 word essay for middle school on student's educational and career goals
- Parent(s) / guardian(s) income verification (tax return and/or approved free /reduced lunch letter)
- Documented proof of all services checked on the CROP application
- Documentation of student school ID no.
- Copy of FCAT or FSA scores for current 8th and 10th graders