Undergraduate Research Certificate
The following courses are required for completion of the certificate. Many of these courses will also count toward completion of your general education requirements or your major.
- Introduction to Research in Behavioral & Community Sciences (1 hour)
- Applications of Research in Community Settings (1 hour)
- Social Science Statistics or equivalent (3 hours)
- Research Methods in your major or equivalent (3 hours)
- Advanced Research Methods (3 hours)
- Writing for Research and Publication (3 hours) exit course
- Directed Research or Thesis (2 + hours)
Completion and Award of Certificate
When students have completed all courses required for the certificate, they should complete the Undergraduate Research Application form and the Undergraduate Research Worksheet and submit them to Lisa Landis, Director of Student Academic Support Services.
For additional information, please contact:
Director of Academic and Student Services