USF Scholarships & Fellowships
- Use the Scholarship Tracking Application & Review System (STARS) to apply for USF scholarships for the 2016-2017 award year.
- Scholarships may be based on academic merit, extracurricular activities (e.g. Boy Scouts, ROTC, Robotics, etc.), special talent (e.g. music, multi-lingual, etc.), and/or demographics (e.g. Donor specific High School, Florida County Resident, etc.).
- STARS allows you to apply for USF scholarships by completing a brief questionnaire and shows you a list of scholarship(s) you may qualify for based on your responses.
- Some scholarships consider financial need and require that you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) which becomes available January 1, 2016 for the 2016-2017 award year.
- We encourage you to return to STARS periodically to see if you qualify for any additional scholarships after you submit your initial application.
|Student Type||Application Deadline|
|New Freshman||January 29|
|New Transfers & Graduate Students||March 11|
|Continuing Students & Renewals||April 15|
Please note: Only students who have been admitted to USF and activated their USF email address can apply for scholarships. If you currently do not have a NetID and USF email address, you can find more information regarding activation and use at the USF NetID information page.