USF Scholarships & Fellowships
- Use the Scholarship Tracking Application & Review System to apply for USF scholarship for the 2017-2018 award year.
- Scholarships may be based on academic merit, extracurricular activities (e.g. Boys Scouts, ROTC, Robotics, etc.), special talent (e.g. music, multi-lingual, etc.), and/or demographics.
- STARS allows you to apply for USF scholarships by completing a questionnaire and shows you a list of scholarship(s) you may qualify for based on your responses.
- Some scholarships consider financial need and will require that you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) which is available now for the 2017-2018 award year.
- We encourage you to return to STARS periodically to see if you qualify for any additional scholarships after you submit your initial application.
|New Freshman||February 1|
|New Transfer & Graduate Students||March 10|
|Continuing Students & Renewals||April 14|
Please note: Only students who have been admitted to USF and activate their USF email address can apply for scholarships. If you currently do not have a NetID and USF email address, you can find more information regarding activation and use at the USF NetID information page.