Do I have to sign up for a meal plan?
All FTIC (first time in college) including INTO USF students must sign up for a meal plan. If you are beginning your on-campus stay in the Summer, you must sign up for a meal plan for the Summer and for the Fall/Spring.
What is the difference between Dining Dollars and Bull Bucks?
The Bull Bucks is a reloadable cash program that allows you to put money on your student ID and use it around campus. For dining dollars, that is the amount that comes with a particular meal plan that allows you to purchase food from the chain restaurants such as Pollo Tropical and Subway.
Bull bucks according to the USF dining page states that:
• Bull Buck$ is a new campus declining balance program for all USF students, faculty,
and staff. Participants add value to their own "account" which is linked to the USF
• Bull Buck$ reduces the need to carry cash on campus and provides an alternative to commercial bank cards. Parents can add value to student accounts online from home which will allow students to use the funds for incidentals on campus at USF.
• In addition, some USF retail locations offer special discounts for using Bull Buck$. Bull Buck$ is also the method of payment for most copy and print services in our library and lab locations.
Dining dollars according to the USF Dining page states:
• Dining Dollars can be used at any USF Dining Location and is great for grabbing a quick meal between classes, a snack for late night studying, laundry detergent from our C3 Convenience store, or just to treat a friend to a meal!
• With your Dining Dollars, you enter The Dining Club, which offers discounts at many of the USF Dining Locations.
• Dining Dollars carry over from the Fall to Spring semester with the purchase of a Spring semester Meal Plan.