Print this out or use as a checklist:
1. Activate your USF NetID. Your NetID is your user ID for your time at USF. You will choose an ID and create a password.
You will require a SSN, or 4-digit activation code, to activate this Net ID. This activation code will be sent you in your Orientation Information email from INTOOrientation@usf.edu once you are a fully confirmed student for INTO USF.
2. Make sure you can log in to your USF email. You will be receiving important emails at this address leading up to Orientation and you'll be using this during your time at USF.
Your email address will always be your NetID followed by "@mail.usf.edu." For example, "firstname.lastname@example.org."
3. Complete your INTO USF Pre-Arrival Canvas Course. Canvas is the website where you
will be able to access your courses at USF.
This course is to prepare you for Orientation and potentially speed up your Orientation process. Instructions on how to enroll in this course will be included in your Orientation email.
4. Pay all fees.
5. Submit your Immunization Records and Medical History Form
Check out this Immunization Document Submission Guide to help you submit your documents and forms correctly.
6. Upload your Immigration documents to iStart.
7. If you are living on-campus, make sure you move in before the start of your Orientation, but after your official move in date and time. You will receive check-in times and details in your Housing Confirmation email.
8. Bring important documents with you to Orientation
- Passport, visa, I-94, I-20
- A copy of your offer letter
- Copies of financial documents