Contracts & Forms

Below is a full list of printable forms that may be downloaded from this page. Please visit or call our office if you have questions or other needs. To view the PDF files, you will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer. A number of our PDF forms are now available in the Housing Portal.


Future Residents

Current Residents

Promotions & Reservations

Outdoor Reservations

Student organizations and departments recognized by the University of South Florida are welcome to reserve outdoor spaces in our residential communities with prior approval.

To have your event approved, you must first complete the Event Registration Form available on the Physical Plant website. The form should be submitted at least 45 days prior to the event, and organizations and departments cannot advertise the event's location until approval is received.

Unfortunately, Housing & Residential Education is unable to accommodate reoccurring events and any event where organizations or departments solicit to residents. Other restrictions may apply based on noise level, the nature of the event, time of year, and other conflicting Housing events. All events are approved at the discretion of the Residence Life Coordinator or other Housing member through Physical Plant.

The following outdoor locations are able to be reserved:

  • Greek Village
    • Pool
    • Volleyball Court
    • Quad
    • Field
  • Argos
    • Castor Lawn (between Castor and Kosove)
    • Castor Beach
    • Volleyball Court/Grill Area
  • Andros
    • Pool
    • Basketball Court
    • Volleyball Court
    • Andros Center Patio
  • Cypress
    • Cypress fields (east of Cypress E)
  • Juniper-Poplar/Magnolia
    • South Patio (between JPH and Magnolia apartments)
    • North Patio (the area west of Juniper Dining)
    • West Lawn (field west of Poplar Hall)
    • Magnolia Volleyball
    • Magnolia Grill
    • Magnolia Pool
  • Holly
    • Holly Performance Lawn (located behind Holly H, east of Holly L)


Any signage approval for Student Organizations should be submitted through the Center for Student Involvement using the "Temporary Campus Signage Request Form." Please allow up to 5 business days for these requests to be approved.

Have a question? Email us