Please continue to check this page for updates as summer move-in plans are finalized.
Select your term below to view move-in information
Carefully review all information on this page. We look forward to having you on campus!
The move-in process for Summer A, AB, & C residents will begin on Friday, May 14. Summer A, AB, & C residents are not required to register for move-in appointments.
Summer A, AB, & C residents will check in at Endeavor Hall between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Friday, May 14. During check-in, residents will pick up their keys, complete any necessary forms, and activate their University ID.
If you are checking in outside of these hours, please visit The Hub service desk, where check-in will remain open on May 14 - 16 until 11 p.m. The Hub Service Desk will resume its normal hours of operation (8 a.m. - 8 p.m.)
beginning Monday, May 17.
Break Stay Residents
Residents living on campus for the Spring 2021 term and participating in break stay should arrive at the Endeavor Hall lobby on Monday, May 10 between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. to check in to their break stay assignment in Endeavor Hall. Pre-registration is not required.
If you are checking in outside these hours, please visit The Hub service desk, where
check-in will remain open on May 10 until 11 p.m.
The move-in process for Summer B residents will begin on Friday, June 25.
All residents moving in for Summer B must sign up for a check-in appointment in the housing portal. Check-in appointments will be 2-hour-long time slots on Friday, June 25, between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Residents will recieve more details regarding the registration sign-up process via their USF e-mail.
Summer B residents will check at Holly J during their scheduled appointment time on Friday, June 25. During check-in, residents will pick up their keys, complete any necessary forms, and activate their University ID.
The Holly J check-in location will remain open 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Friday, June 25. Outside of these hours, please visit the Holly M service desk, where check-in will remain open on June 25 until 11 p.m. and on June 26-27 from 8 a.m. - 11 p.m. If you plan to arrive later, please email us at email@example.com.
The move-in process for Student Support Services Program residents will take place on Sunday, June 20.
Student Support Services Program residents will check in at Holly J on Sunday, June 20. During check-in, residents will pick up their keys, complete any necessary forms, and activate their University ID, and participate in SSS welcome programs!
The move-in process for ACE Program residents will take place on Wednesday, July 7.
ACE Program residents will check in at Holly J on Wednesday, July 7. During check-in, residents will pick up their keys, complete any necessary forms, and activate their University ID.
Residents will complete a COVID-19 test facilitiated by Student Health Services during their first week of classes. Details and instructions regarding testing will be sent to residents' USF e-mail prior to move-in.
Residents are expected to follow the below protocols set in place by the university during the move-in process.
- No more than two individuals are permitted to assist residents during their move-in.
- Residents and their move-in assistants must wear face coverings at all times.
- Residents and their move-in assistants should maintain at least six feet of distance from other individuals.
- Residents and their move-in assistants must follow any additional protocols and guidance posted throughout the residence halls.
- It is recommended that residents wash their hands often and regularly disinfect their personal and work spaces.
Learn more about the actions you can take to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 here.
- Parking regulations are in place and enforced on the USF Tampa campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Individuals will be cited for any safey violations such as; parking in front of a fire hydrant, parking in a no parking zone, parking in the grass, etc. Please review all of the Parking Rules & Regulations.
- Please do not park in spaces marked as unloading zones longer than 30 minutes.
- Please do not park in any "Disabled Parking" space unless displaying a proper state-issued Disabled Parking placard, hangtag, or license plate.
- Please do not park in Numbered, Reserved, or Labeled parking spaces.
- Please note that the Publix parking lot is not a USF parking lot and non-customers parked in the lot will be addressed by Publix Management.
Please make sure to purchase your "R" parking permit in advance. Once purchased, you can print a temporary permit from the Parking Services website, and place it on your dashboard until your actual permit arrives in the mail.
Vehicles with trailers, or vehicles that can't fit in one parking space
Oversize vehicles and vehicles with trailers should park in lots 17B, 43 and 47. Oversize rental trucks, vehicles with trailers and motorhomes after unloading at designated locations are to be directed to the lots identified above. Please note: we do not recommend packing bulky furniture or items that prevent a speedy move-in/move-out process.
Parking Information: After You Move In
- Parking permits are required to park on the USF Tampa campus 24 hours per day, 7 day per week.
- Only residents with "R" permits are allowed to park in "R" lots.
- After 5:30 p.m. and on weekends, resident students displaying an R permit may park in E, S, GZ, Y, or D designated areas. Park-n-Ride (Y) permits are required to park in "Y" designated lots from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Friday.
If you have questions regarding your dining plan, please contact Dining Services at 813-974-4499, via email, or visit Dining Services at the Marshall Student Center, 1st floor, Room 1502, during normal business hours. Visit the USF Dining Services website for more information.
Summer residents will pick up packages and mail in the North Campus Mail Center in Holly H. You can locate your mailing address and mailbox combination in the Housing Portal in the "Profile Information" section. Learn more about campus mail.
USF is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access Institution. For disability accommodations, please contact our office at (813) 974-0001 a minimum of five (5) working days in advance so we may best serve your needs.
- Complete the housing application steps to secure an assignment:
- Know your room assignment and roommate.
- Contact your roommate and discuss who will bring what, to avoid duplication.
- Choose the height of your bed.
Submit an online request for your desired bed height before you arrive. Lofting assistance may be delayed after the rooms are occupied. Click here to learn more.
- If applicable, check your homeowner's/renter's insurance to see if it covers your belongings on campus. If not, we recommend that you purchase additional insurance through your company or check out these specialized options (links are provided as examples and do not serve as endorsements):
- Get in touch with other incoming students and stay up-to-date on important university announcements through your class Facebook group.
- Complete other university checklists (such as purchasing parking pass, ordering textbooks, etc.).
- Review the Move-In Checklist.
- Remember to bring your University ID with you.