Please continue to check this page for updates as summer move-in plans are finalized.
Select your term below to view move-in information
Carefully review all information on this page. We look forward to having you on campus!
The move-in process for Summer A, AB, & C residents will begin on Friday, May 13.
Summer A, AB, & C residents will check in at Endeavor Hall between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Friday, May 13. During check-in, residents will pick up their keys, complete any necessary forms, and activate their University ID.
If you are checking in outside of these hours, please visit The Hub service desk, where check-in will remain open until 8 p.m.
Break Stay Residents
Residents living on campus for the Spring 2021 term and participating in break stay should arrive at the HUB service desk on Monday, May 9 between 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. to check in to their break stay assignment in Endeavor Hall.
The move-in process for Summer B residents will begin on Friday, June 24.
Summer B residents will check at Maple C during between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Friday, June 24. During check-in, residents will pick up their keys, complete any necessary forms, and activate their University ID.
The Maple C check-in location will remain open 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Friday, June 24. Outside of these hours, please visit the Holly M service desk, where check-in will remain open on June 24 until 8 p.m. and on June 25 - 26 from 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. If you plan to arrive later than 5 p.m. on Friday, June 24, please make our staff aware by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 813-974-0001.
The move-in process for Student Support Services Program residents will take place on Sunday, June 19.
Student Support Services Program residents will check in Maple C on Sunday, June 19 between 9 - 11 a.m.
During check-in, residents will pick up their keys, complete any necessary forms, and activate their University ID, and then participate in SSS welcome programs!
The SSS Welcome Program begins at 10 a.m. on Sunday, June 19. Please arrive for check-in at Maple C between 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. on June 19 so you are prepared to attend the event at 11 a.m.
The move-in process for ACE Program residents will take place on Wednesday, July 6.
ACE Program and Bulls Business Program residents will check in at Cypress E on Wednesday, July 6. During check-in, residents will pick up their keys, complete any necessary forms, and activate their University ID.
- Parking regulations are in place and enforced on the USF Tampa campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Individuals will be cited for any safey violations such as; parking in front of a fire hydrant, parking in a no parking zone, parking in the grass, etc. Please review all of the Parking Rules & Regulations.
- Please do not park in spaces marked as unloading zones longer than 30 minutes.
- Please do not park in any "Disabled Parking" space unless displaying a proper state-issued Disabled Parking placard, hangtag, or license plate.
- Please do not park in Numbered, Reserved, or Labeled parking spaces.
- Please note that the Publix parking lot is not a USF parking lot and non-customers parked in the lot will be addressed by Publix Management.
Please make sure to purchase your "R" parking permit in advance. Once purchased, you can print a temporary permit from the Parking Services website, and place it on your dashboard until your actual permit arrives in the mail.
Vehicles with trailers, or vehicles that can't fit in one parking space
Oversize vehicles and vehicles with trailers should park in lots 17B, 43 and 47. Oversize rental trucks, vehicles with trailers and motorhomes after unloading at designated locations are to be directed to the lots identified above. Please note: we do not recommend packing bulky furniture or items that prevent a speedy move-in/move-out process.
Parking Information: After You Move In
- Parking permits are required to park on the USF Tampa campus 24 hours per day, 7 day per week.
- Only residents with "R" permits are allowed to park in "R" lots.
- After 5:30 p.m. and on weekends, resident students displaying an R permit may park in E, S, GZ, Y, or D designated areas. Park-n-Ride (Y) permits are required to park in "Y" designated lots from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Friday.
If you have questions regarding your dining plan, please contact Dining Services at 813-974-4499, via email, or visit Dining Services at the Marshall Student Center, 1st floor, Room 1502, during normal business hours. Visit the USF Dining Services website for more information.
Summer residents will pick up packages and mail in the North Campus Mail Center in
Holly H. You can locate your mailing address and mailbox combination in the Housing Portal
in the "Profile Information" section. Learn more about campus mail.
Locations, Hours and Contact Information
Holly M | 813-974-7000
Hours: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. daily.
Closed beginning May 9, 2022. Will re-open on Monday, June 13.
The HUB | 813-974-2246
Hours: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. daily.
Closed beginning Monday, June 13 for the remainder of the summer.
Juniper-Poplar Lobby | 813-974-0800
Closed for Summer terms.
USF is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access Institution. For disability accommodations, please contact our office at (813) 974-0001 a minimum of five (5) working days in advance so we may best serve your needs.
- Complete the housing application steps to secure an assignment:
- Know your room assignment and roommate.
- Contact your roommate and discuss who will bring what, to avoid duplication.
- Choose the height of your bed.
Submit an online request for your desired bed height before you arrive. Lofting assistance may be delayed after the rooms are occupied. Click here to learn more.
- If applicable, check your homeowner's/renter's insurance to see if it covers your belongings on campus. If not, we recommend that you purchase additional insurance through your company or check out these specialized options.
- Get in touch with other incoming students and stay up-to-date on important university announcements through your class Facebook group.
- Complete other university checklists (such as purchasing parking pass, ordering textbooks, etc.).
- Download and review the USF Students and Family Guide.
- Review the Move-In Checklist.
- Remember to bring your University ID with you.