The University of South Florida currently houses 12 national fraternities and sororities in the Greek Village. Greek housing is open to individuals who are members of these Greek organizations. Each organization resides in a two- or three-story house comprised of double bedrooms with a community kitchen, common restrooms and a living room. Residents are required to sign a Greek Housing contract provided by Housing & Residential Education and any additional contracts pertaining to individual organizational membership.
About Greek Village
- Capacity: 340 beds
- Double bedrooms available
- Furniture includes: built-in closet, twin bed, desk, chair and dresser per student. Living rooms and kitchen on the first floor of each house.
- Ethernet connection for each resident in each bedroom
- Washers and dryers in each house provided by individual organization
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
- Room layouts available on the Greek Village Standard Operating Guide
Housing & Residential Education manages the following Greek Village properties:
- ΑΔΠ - Alpha Delta Pi
- ΓΦΒ - Gamma Phi Beta
- ΣΔΤ - Sigma Delta Tau
- ΖΤΑ - Zeta Tau Alpha
- ΣΚ - Sigma Kappa
- ΔΓ - Delta Gamma
- ΔΔΔ - Delta Delta Delta
- ΣΝ - Sigma Nu
- ΧΩ - Chi Omega
- ΚΔ - Kappa Delta
- ΑΟΠ - Alpha Omicron Pi
How to apply for greek housing
- Visit usf.edu/housing
- Select "Housing Portal" and log in with your NetID
- Select the "Greek Village Portal"
- Select "Greek Village Applications"
- Select the application period you wish to complete.
- There is no need to indicate housing preferences, as House Corporation will assign you to a room. Click "Continue."
- Read the terms and conditions then select "Finish."
- Remember to pay the $50 application fee and submit your required immunization records.
- Greek Contract Terms, Conditions, and Responsibilities
- Greek Village Standard Operating Guide
- 2022-23 Community Manager Agreement
- Alterations to Building or Property Form
- Room Change and Cancellation Instructions
- Advisor/House Corporation Card Access Form
- Greek Village Key Request Form
For further information about Greek Life, contact the Center for Student Involvement at 813-974-7335. For specific questions about Greek Housing, contact Housing & Residential Education at 813-974-0001. Visit Greek Village on Facebook!