Tours are available Monday through Friday (excluding University Holidays), departing from the Central Housing Office at 12:45 p.m. No reservations are necessary. The Central Housing Office (as seen on the north campus map) is located on the second floor of Argos Hall (RAR) above the Argos Exchange dining hall. Parking is available directly west in the metered spaces outside Argos or in the Crescent Hill Garage (CHG), which features visitor parking kiosks next to the elevators on levels 1-5.
On a campus housing tour you will visit:
- Castor (traditional style)
- Holly (apartment style)
- Cypress (suite style)
- Maple (suite style)
- The Village (Pinnacle Hall)
Poplar Hall, a suite style hall, can be seen on the general campus tour, provided by Undergraduate Admissions.
In the event of severe weather (thunder, lightning, tornado watch/warning, hurricane warning), we may suspend tours. We encourage you to check the weather before you arrive or call our office for more information.
Directions to USF
For directions as well as parking, transportation, and hotel information, click here.
2018-19 Holiday Closures
Residence Hall tours are not available on the following University holidays:
- Monday, January 21: Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
- Monday, May 27: Memorial Day
- Thursday, July 4: Independence Day
- Thursday, August 22: Residence Hall Move-In / Grand Opening Day
- Monday, September 2: Labor Day
- Monday, November 11: Veteran's Day, Observed
- November 28 & 29: Thanksgiving Holiday/Break
- December 24 - January 1, 2020: Winter Break
If you would like to request a housing tour outside of our daily 12:45 p.m. time, please submit a request via the linked form below.
Have a Question?
Call us at 813-974-0001 or email us!