About Pinnacle Hall
Opened in August 2018, Pinnacle Hall is a coed building located at the corner of USF Palm Drive and USF Holly Drive in The Village, our newest residential community. Both first-year students and upperclassmen live in this hall, which houses 194 residents in super single suites, super single traditional rooms, and a limited number of single rooms. Pinnacle Hall features several amenities on the ground floor, including a full kitchen, gaming area, TV/media lounge, multipurpose rooms, and a laundry room. Apply to live in Pinnacle Hall!
Building Code: RPN
super single Traditional Style Rooms in Pinnacle Hall
A super single traditional style room is single-occupancy with one student living in the room. A super single traditional room is approximately twice the size of a typical single room in The Village. Pinnacle Hall also includes a limited number of typical single traditional style rooms.
Many community bathrooms are available on each floor for traditional style room occupants. Typically there are 3-4 traditional style rooms per bathroom with each bathroom including two toilets, sinks, and showers.
- Most room dimensions are 11'6" x 16'2"
- Most room dimensions are 11'6" x 8'4"
- Provided furniture includes:
- A twin XL bed (Bed Raising Information)
- A dresser (measures approx. 24"x36")
- A chair and desk (measures approx. 24"x40") with drawers (measures approx. 16"x22")
- One built-in closet per resident (measures approx. 4'10" wide)
- Each room has a window (typical width: 5'10")
- Ground floor features a full kitchen, gaming area, TV/media lounge, a multipurpose room, and a laundry room
- Community bathrooms are cleaned daily
- Activity lounges and quiet lounges on every floor
- Ethernet connection in-room and WiFi throughout the building
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Click each image to open a larger version in a new tab. Visit us on Pinterest for more photos!
Please note: unless stated otherwise, all room measurements listed and shown above are representative of a typical super single traditional style room in this hall. They do not represent measurements for a typical single room in this hall. Dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly depending on the location of a resident’s room in the building.
Click and drag the 3D floor plan to rotate 360 degrees. Double click, scroll or pinch to zoom.
Physical Building Address
4210 USF Holly Drive
Tampa, FL 33620
(This is not the mailing address. To view your mailing address, please visit the Mail Service page.)