About Pinnacle Hall
Opened in August 2018, Pinnacle Hall is a coed building located at the corner of USF Palm Drive and USF Holly Drive in The Village, our newest residential community. Both first-year students and upperclassmen live in this hall, which houses residents in suite style and traditional style rooms. Pinnacle Hall features several amenities on the ground floor, including a full kitchen, gaming area, TV/media lounge, multipurpose rooms, and a laundry room. Apply to live in Pinnacle Hall!
Building Code: RPN
Traditional Style Rooms in Pinnacle Hall
Traditional style rooms are double-occupancy with two students sharing the room. Many community bathrooms are available on each floor for traditional style room occupants. Typically there are 3-4 traditional style rooms per bathroom with each bathroom including two toilets, sinks, and showers.
- Most room dimensions are 11'6" x 16'2"
- There are a limited number of single traditional rooms in Pinnacle Hall. A typical single traditional room is single-occupancy with one student living in the room.
- Most room dimensions are 11'6" x 8'4"
- Provided furniture includes:
- A twin XL bed per resident (Bed Raising Information)
- A dresser per resident (measures approx. 24"x36")
- A chair and desk per resident (measures approx. 24"x40") with drawers (measures approx. 16"x22")
- One built-in closet per resident (measures approx. 4'10" wide)
- Each room has a window (typical width: 5'10")
- Ground floor features a full kitchen, gaming area, TV/media lounge, a multipurpose room, and a laundry room
- Community bathrooms are cleaned daily
- Activity lounges and quiet lounges on every floor
- Ethernet connection in-room and WiFi throughout the building
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Click each image to open a larger version in a new tab. Visit us on Pinterest for more photos!
Please note: unless stated otherwise, all room measurements listed and shown above are representative
of a typical double traditional style room in this hall. Dimensions are approximate
and may vary slightly depending on the location of a resident’s room in the building.
Click and drag the 3D floor plan to rotate 360 degrees. Double click, scroll or pinch to zoom.
Physical Building Address
4210 USF Holly Drive
Tampa, FL 33620
(This is not the mailing address. To view your mailing address, please visit the Mail Service page.)