Building Code: RPN
Who Lives Here?
First-year students & upperclassmen
Opened in August 2018, Pinnacle Hall is a coed building housing 194 residents located
at the corner of USF Palm Drive and USF Holly Drive in The Village, our newest residential
community. Pinnacle residents live in super single suites and super single traditional rooms. A limited number of single rooms are available
(see room dimensions below).
Traditional Style Room Features & Hall Amenities
- Typical traditional style super single room size: 11'6" x 16'2"
- Typical traditional style single room size: 11'6" x 8'4"
- Furniture includes: built-in closet, twin XL bed, dresser (approx. 24"x36"), desk (approx. 24"x40"), chair and drawers (approx. 16"x22") per resident
- Typical window width: 5'10"
- Two 4'9" wide closets
- Bed Raising & Bunking Information
- Ethernet connection in-room and 802.11ac WiFi throughout the building
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- Ground floor amenities: Full kitchen, gaming area, media lounge, TV lounge, multipurpose room, laundry room
- Activity lounge and quiet lounge on every floor
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
- All-digital Cable TV access (only TVs with digital tuners will work)
- HBO & Cinemax (HBO GO and MAX GO access provided to all residents)
- Philo IPTV (72 HD channels of live programming with 20-hour DVR accessible via computer, tablet, or smartphone when connected to the USF network)
Note: Clicking an image below will open a larger version of the image in a new tab/window.
Please note that Pinnacle Hall rooms will only include one set of furniture as there
are no double rooms in this hall. More images coming soon!
Physical Building Address
4210 USF Holly Drive
Tampa, FL 33620
(This is not the mailing address. To view your mailing address, please visit the Mail Service page.)