House 5 and House 12
USF Housing & Residential Education is excited to offer a specialized housing option in House 5 and House 12 for returning students and new transfers beginning fall 2021 on the USF Tampa campus.
We have designated House 5 and House 12 for returning students and new transfers only. If you are looking for a small community experience on campus, this is the place for you!
ABOUT HOUSE 5 AND HOUSE 12
Both House 5 and 12 have large traditional double bedrooms with a shared bathroom, laundry facilities on the main floor, a full community kitchen, a spacious living room, and a patio. House #5 will be home to 20 residents and a Resident Assistant, and House #12 will welcome 18 residents and a Resident Assistant.
House 5 Building Code: GVE
House 12 Building Code: GVL
UNITS IN HOUSE 5 AND HOUSE 12
Traditional rooms in House 5 and House 12 open off of a common hallway and are double-occupancy, with two students sharing one room. House 5 will house only one gender. House 12 will be gender-separated by floor.
- Approximately 210 square feet
- Typical bedroom area dimensions are 18' x 11' 10”
- Provided furniture per resident includes:
- A twin bed (Bed Raising Information)
- A dresser (measures approx. 18”x29.5")
- A chair and desk (measures approx. 24"x48")
- Shared closet space
- Each room has at least one window (some have a second window on a side wall)
- Laundry facility on first floor
- Spacious furnished living room on first floor
- Full community kitchen
- Ethernet connection for each resident in each bedroom
- WiFi throughout the building
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Click each image to open a larger version in a new tab.
PHYSICAL BUILDING ADDRESS
GVE – House 5
4729 USF Birch Drive
Tampa, FL 33620
GVL – House 12
4735 USF Oak Drive
Tampa, FL 33620
(This is not a mailing address. To view your mailing address, please visit the Mail Service page.)