USF Housing & Residential Education is excited to offer specialized housing options for USF Tampa graduate students.
We have designated the specific apartments in Magnolia F for graduate student housing to best support this population's specific needs. This residential community consists of 3-4 single bedroom apartments and is a short walk to everything USF has to offer. More information about unit features can be found below.
Graduate students can apply for on-campus housing by clicking here to start their application. Graduate students remain eligible for other spaces in the on-campus inventory as well. For any questions related to graduate housing, please reach out to our office at 813-974-0001 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT MAGNOLIA APARTMENTS
Magnolia Apartments is comprised of seven three- and four-story buildings and is located on Magnolia Drive, close to the College of Engineering. Magnolia Apartments features common areas throughout and a laundry facility nearby.
Magnolia F Building Code: MAF
Units in Magnolia Apartments
A typical unit in Magnolia Apartments offers either three or four single bedrooms sharing a living area with kitchenette and two bathrooms.
Typical Single Bedroom Size in a 4-Bedroom Apartment
Approximately 102 square feet
Typical bedroom area dimensions are 12'7" x 8'3"
Typical Single Bedroom Size in a 3-Bedroom Apartment
Approximately 110 square feet
Typical bedroom area dimensions are 11'5" x 10'
- Provided furniture in each bedroom area includes:
- A twin XL bed (Bed Raising Information)
- A dresser (measures approx. 24"x29")
- A chair and desk (measures approx. 24"x48")
- Closet space for each resident
- Each four-bedroom unit typically includes two bathrooms
- Each three-bedroom unit typically includes one bathroom
- Shower curtain liner provided
- Each unit contains a full kitchen with a refrigerator, oven, stovetop and sink
- Each unit contains a furnished common living area
Community and Hall Amenities
- Laundry facility in Magnolia H
- Community swimming pool
- Community lounges throughout buildings
- Service desk nearby
- Ethernet connection for each resident in each bedroom
- WiFi throughout the building
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Click each image to open a larger version in a new tab. Visit us on Pinterest for more photos!
Click and drag the 3D floor plan to rotate 360 degrees. Double click, scroll or pinch to zoom.
Physical Building Address
Magnolia Apartments F
3711 USF Beech Lane
Tampa, FL 33620
(This is not a mailing address. To view your mailing address, please visit the Mail Service page.)