Bull Haul is the USF Grand Opening Move-In Day experience where individuals volunteer to assist other students with the move-in process on the USF Tampa campus. Bull Haul is one of USF's best traditions for building community, making connections, and sharing Bull pride. Show that you are driven to help out your fellow Bulls by contributing to our campus community where it is the Best place to Live, the Best place to Work, and the Best place to Learn.
What will Bull Haul volunteers do?
- Bull Haul volunteers will complete one 5-hour volunteer shift on August 17.
- During their shift, volunteers will be assisting with the move-in process by helping their fellow Bulls move their belongings into residence halls. More details will be provided in the online volunteer training!
- Students, faculty, and staff
- An opportunity to help out and welcome your fellow Bulls to campus
- Move in early and for FREE on Tuesday, August 15
- Community service hours (you can add them to your Co-Curricular Transcript)
- You get a free shirt!
What are the requirements for this position?
- Closed-toed shoes
- A positive attitude and willingness to help
- Ability to lift student belongings or utilize carts to transport them
- Completion of online training requirements by Sunday, August 6
- Completion of one 5-hour volunteer shift on Thursday, August 17
Please Note: Students with obligations on August 17 that conflict with Bull Haul will not be able to participate.
What else do I need to know?
- If you are participating in the Bull Haul program as a volunteer, you will move in on August 15.
- When the form becomes available, Bull Haul volunteers must complete the Fall Move-In Sign Up form in the Housing Portal, indicating their arrival date and noting their status as a Bull Haul volunteer. The Bull Haul team will reach out in July to remind you to complete this requirement.
- Volunteers will be emailed their placements in late July.
- Early arrival fees for Bull Haul volunteers will be waived upon the completion of the program.
Please email our Bull Haul Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.