Bull Haul refers to the USF Grand Opening Move-In Day experience where individuals volunteer to assist other students with the move-in process. Bull Haul is one of USF's best traditions for building community, making connections, and sharing Bull pride. Show that you are driven to help out your fellow Bulls by contributing to our campus community where it is the Best place to Live, the Best place to Work, and the Best place to Learn.
- An opportunity to meet new friends and their families
- Move in early and for FREE on Tuesday, August 20 (10 a.m. - 10 p.m.)
- Pizza after Bull Haul Training
- Community service hours (you can add them to your Co-Curricular Transcript)
- Free shirt!
- Because you like surprises and there will be surprises!
Requirements for this position:
- Closed-toe shoes
- A positive attitude and willingness to help
- Ability to lift student belongings or utilize carts to transport them
- Student volunteers attend Bull Haul Training on Wednesday, August 21 from 3 - 5 p.m.
- Complete a 4-hour shift on Thursday, August 22 (8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. or Noon - 4 p.m.)
- Please Note: Students with obligations on August 21 and/or August 22 that conflict with training or Bull Haul will not be able to participate.
Applicants will be emailed their placements in late July. We hope you will take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to welcome and assist your fellow Bulls during Grand Opening.