About Castor Hall
Castor Hall is a traditional style residence hall in the Argos Complex. Both first-year students and upperclassmen live in this hall, which houses approximately 360 students in traditional style rooms. Castor Hall also features multiple common areas, a laundry facility on the first floor, several kitchens and kitchenettes, and a study lounge on each floor. Apply to live in Castor Hall!
Building Code: RBC
Traditional Style Rooms in Castor Hall
Traditional rooms in Castor Hall open off of a common hallway and most are double-occupancy, with two students sharing one room. Some single rooms are available. Residents sharing the same gender identity are assigned to a wing and share a community bathroom located at the center of each wing.
- Approximately 170 square feet
- Most bedroom area dimensions are 15' x 12'
- Provided furniture per resident includes:
- A twin bed (Bed Raising Information)
- A dresser (measures approx. 18"x29.5")
- A chair and desk (measures approx. 24"x42")
- Shared closet space
- Each room has a window
- Laundry facility on first floor
- Multiple kitchens ans kitchenettes
- Dining hall right outside
- Study lounge with Ethernet connection on each floor
- Ethernet connection in-room and WiFi throughout the building
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Click each image to open a larger version in a new tab. Visit us on Pinterest for more photos!
Please note: unless stated otherwise, all room measurements listed and shown above are representative of a typical double room in this hall. Dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly depending on the specific location of a resident’s room in the building.
Click and drag the 3D floor plan to rotate 360 degrees. Double click, scroll or pinch to zoom.
Physical Building Address
4111 USF Cedar Circle
Tampa, FL 33620
(This is not the mailing address. To view your mailing address, please visit the Mail Service page.)