About Summit Hall
Opened in August 2017, Summit Hall is a coed, six-story building located just east of USF Palm Drive in The Village, our newest residential community. Both first-year students and upperclassmen live in this hall, which houses houses 498 students in a mix of traditional style and suite style rooms. Summit Hall features several amenities on the ground floor, including a full kitchen, gaming area, TV/media lounge, multipurpose rooms, and a laundry room. Apply to live in Summit Hall!
Building Code: RSU
Traditional Style Rooms in Summit Hall
Traditional style rooms are double-occupancy with two students sharing the room. Summit Hall also includes a limited number of single traditional style rooms. Many community bathrooms are available on each floor for traditional style room occupants. Typically there are 3-4 traditional style rooms per bathroom with each bathroom including two toilets, sinks, and showers.
- Most room dimensions are 11'6" x 16'2"
- Most room dimensions are 11'6" x 8'4"
- Provided furniture per resident includes:
- A twin XL bed (Bed Raising Information)
- A dresser (measures approx. 24"x36")
- A chair and desk (measures approx. 24"x40") with drawers (measures approx. 16"x22")
- One built-in closet per resident (measures approx. 4'10" wide)
- Each room has a window (typical width: 5'10")
- Ground floor features a full kitchen, gaming area, TV/media lounge, a multipurpose room, and a laundry room
- Community bathrooms are cleaned daily
- Activity lounges and quiet lounges on every floor
- Ethernet connection in-room and WiFi throughout the building
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Click each image to open a larger version in a new tab. Visit us on Pinterest for more photos!
Please note: unless stated otherwise, all room measurements listed and shown above are representative of a typical suite style room in Summit Hall. They do not represent measurements for a typical single room or double end suite in this hall. Dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly depending on the location of a resident’s room in the building.
Click and drag the 3D floor plan to rotate 360 degrees. Double click, scroll or pinch to zoom.
Physical Building Address
4219 USF Mulberry Lane
Tampa, FL 33620
(This is not the mailing address. To view your mailing address, please visit the Mail Service page.)