Building Code: RSU
Who Lives Here?
First-year students & upperclassmen
Opened in August 2017, Summit Hall is a coed, six-story building located just east
of USF Palm Drive in The Village, our newest residential community. It houses 498
students in a mix of traditional style and suite style rooms. Rooms are double-occupancy
with two students sharing a room. A limited number of single rooms are available.
All suite style rooms include a private bathroom. Many community bathrooms are available
on each floor for traditional style room occupants (3-4 traditional style rooms per
bathroom with each bathroom including two toilets, sinks, and showers).
Traditional Style Room Features & Hall Amenities
- Typical traditional style double room size: 11'6" x 16'2"
- Typical traditional style single room size: 11'6" x 8'4"
- Furniture includes: built-in closet, twin XL bed, dresser (approx. 24"x36"), desk (approx. 24"x40"), chair and drawers (approx. 16"x22") per resident
- Typical window width: 5'10"
- One closet per resident (4'9" wide)
- Furniture includes: Twin XL bed, desk, chair and dresser per student
- Bed Raising & Bunking Information
- Ethernet connection in-room and WiFi throughout the building
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Ground floor amenities: Full kitchen, gaming area, media lounge, TV lounge, multipurpose room, conference room, laundry room
- Activity lounge and quiet lounge on every floor
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Note: Clicking an image below will open a larger version of the image in a new tab/window.
Physical Building Address
4219 USF Mulberry Lane
Tampa, FL 33620
(This is not the mailing address. To view your mailing address, please visit the Mail Service page.)