Building Code: RSU
Who Lives Here?
First-year students & upperclassmen
Opened in August 2017, Summit Hall is a coed, six-story building located just east
of USF Palm Drive in The Village, our newest residential community. It houses 498
students in a mix of traditional style and suite style rooms. Rooms are double-occupancy
with two students sharing a room. A limited number of single rooms are available.
All suite style rooms include a private bathroom. Many community bathrooms are available
on each floor for traditional style room occupants (3-4 traditional style rooms per
bathroom with each bathroom including two toilets, sinks, and showers).
Suite Style Room Features & Hall Amenities
- Typical double suite size
- Approximately 213 square feet
- Most bedroom area dimensions are 11'6" x 16'4" (does not include closet, hall, or
- Typical double end suite size
- Approximately 100-124 square feet
- Most bedroom area dimensions are 8' x 14' (does not include closet, hall, or bathroom)
- Typical single suite size
- Approximately 100 square feet
- Most bedroom area dimensions are 11'6" x 8'4" (does not include closet, hall, or bathroom)
- Furniture includes: twin XL bed, dresser (approx. 24"x36"), desk (approx. 24"x40"), chair and drawers (approx. 16"x22") per resident
- Closet space for each resident
- Typical window width: 5'10"
- In-room sink
- Private bathroom with toilet and shower (cleaned weekly, toilet paper and shower curtain liner provided)
- One closet per resident (4'10" wide)
- Bed Raising & Bunking Information
- Ethernet connection in-room and WiFi throughout the building
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Ground floor amenities: Full kitchen, gaming area, media lounge, TV lounge, multipurpose room, conference room, laundry room
- Activity lounge and quiet lounge on every floor
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Note: Clicking an image below will open a larger version of the image in a new tab/window.
Please note: unless stated otherwise, all room measurements listed and shown above are representative of a typical suite style room in Summit Hall. They do not represent measurements for a typical single room or double end suite in this hall. Please keep in mind that dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly depending on the specific location of a resident’s room in the building. Furniture measurements of the provided desk, dresser, and bed are the same across all room styles in Summit Hall.
Physical Building Address
4219 USF Mulberry Lane
Tampa, FL 33620
(This is not the mailing address. To view your mailing address, please visit the Mail Service page.)