About Pinnacle Hall
Opened in August 2018, Pinnacle Hall is a coed building located at the corner of USF Palm Drive and USF Holly Drive in The Village, our newest residential community. Both first-year students and upperclassmen live in this hall, which houses residents in traditional and suite style rooms. Pinnacle Hall features several amenities on the ground floor, including a full kitchen, gaming area, TV/media lounge, multipurpose rooms, and a laundry room. Apply to live in Pinnacle Hall!
Building Code: RPN
suite STYLE ROOMS in Pinnacle Hall
A typical suite style room is double-occupancy with two students sharing the room. Beginning in Fall 2021, Pinnacle Hall will include double suites and a limited number of single suites. Each suite style room includes a private bathroom.
- Approximately 213 square feet
- Most bedroom area dimensions are 11'6" x 16'4" (does not include closet, hall, or bathroom)
- Beginning in Fall 2021 there will be a limited number of single suites in Pinnacle Hall. A typical single suite is single-occupancy with one student living in the room. Each single suite includes a private bathroom.
- Approximately 100 square feet
- Most bedroom area dimensions are 11'6" x 8'4" (does not include closet, hall, or bathroom)
- Provided furniture includes:
- A twin XL bed per resident (Bed Raising Information)
- A dresser per resident (measures approx. 24"x36")
- A chair and desk per resident (measures approx. 24"x40") with drawers (measures approx. 16"x22")
- One built-in closet per resident (measures approx. 4'10" wide)
- Each suite style room includes a bathroom with a toilet, shower and in-room sink
- Bathrooms are cleaned weekly and toilet paper and shower curtain liner are provided
- Each room has a window (typical width: 5'10")
- Ground floor features a full kitchen, gaming area, TV/media lounge, a multipurpose room, and a laundry room
- Activity lounges and quiet lounges on every floor
- Ethernet connection in-room and WiFi throughout the building
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Click each image to open a larger version in a new tab. Visit us on Pinterest for more photos!
Please note: unless stated otherwise, all room measurements listed and shown above are representative
of a typical suite style room in this hall. They do not represent measurements for
a typical single room or double end suite in this hall. Dimensions are approximate
and may vary slightly depending on the location of a resident’s room in the building.
Click and drag the 3D floor plan to rotate 360 degrees. Double click, scroll or pinch to zoom.
Physical Building Address
4210 USF Holly Drive
Tampa, FL 33620
(This is not the mailing address. To view your mailing address, please visit the Mail Service page.)