About Pinnacle Hall
Opened in August 2018, Pinnacle Hall is a coed building located at the corner of USF Palm Drive and USF Holly Drive in The Village, our newest residential community. Both first-year students and upperclassmen live in this hall, which houses 194 residents in super single suites, super single traditional rooms, and a limited number of single rooms. Pinnacle Hall features several amenities on the ground floor, including a full kitchen, gaming area, TV/media lounge, multipurpose rooms, and a laundry room. Apply to live in Pinnacle Hall!
Building Code: RPN
super single suites in Pinnacle Hall
A typical super single suite is single-occupancy with one student living in the room. A super single suite is approximately twice the size of a typical single room in The Village. Pinnacle Hall also includes a limited number of typical single suites. Each super single suite and typical single suite includes a private bathroom.
- Approximately 213 square feet
- Most bedroom area dimensions are 11'6" x 16'4" (does not include closet, hall, or bathroom)
- Approximately 100 square feet
- Most bedroom area dimensions are 11'6" x 8'4" (does not include closet, hall, or bathroom)
- Provided furniture includes:
- A twin XL bed (Bed Raising Information)
- A dresser (measures approx. 24"x36")
- A chair and desk (measures approx. 24"x40") with drawers (measures approx. 16"x22")
- One built-in closet per resident (measures approx. 4'10" wide)
- Each suite style room includes a bathroom with a toilet, shower and in-room sink
- Bathrooms are cleaned weekly and toilet paper and shower curtain liner are provided
- Each room has a window (typical width: 5'10")
- Ground floor features a full kitchen, gaming area, TV/media lounge, a multipurpose room, and a laundry room
- Activity lounges and quiet lounges on every floor
- Ethernet connection in-room and WiFi throughout the building
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Click each image to open a larger version in a new tab. Visit us on Pinterest for more photos!
Please note: unless stated otherwise, all room measurements listed and shown above are representative of a typical super single suite style room in this hall. They do not represent measurements for a typical single room in this hall. Dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly depending on the location of a resident’s room in the building.
Click and drag the 3D floor plan to rotate 360 degrees. Double click, scroll or pinch to zoom.
Physical Building Address
4210 USF Holly Drive
Tampa, FL 33620
(This is not the mailing address. To view your mailing address, please visit the Mail Service page.)