Building Code: RHN
Who Lives Here?
First-year students & upperclassmen
Opened in August 2018, Horizon Hall is a coed building located just east of USF Palm
Drive in The Village, our newest residential community. It houses 498 students in
a mix of traditional style and suite style rooms. Rooms are double-occupancy with
two students sharing a room. A limited number of single rooms are available. All suite
style rooms include a private bathroom. Many spa bathrooms are available on each floor
for traditional style room occupants (3-4 traditional style rooms per bathroom with
each bathroom including two toilets, sinks, and showers).
Suite Style Room Features & Hall Amenities
- Typical double suite size
- Approximately 213 square feet
- Most bedroom area dimensions are 11'6" x 16'4" (does not include closet, hall, or
- Typical double end suite size
- Approximately 100-124 square feet
- Most bedroom area dimensions are 8' x 14' (does not include closet, hall, or bathroom)
- Typical single suite size
- Approximately 100 square feet
- Most bedroom area dimensions are 11'6" x 8'4" (does not include closet, hall, or bathroom)
- Furniture includes: twin XL bed, dresser (approx. 24"x36"), desk (approx. 24"x40"), chair and drawers (approx. 16"x22") per resident
- Closet space for each resident
- Typical window width: 5'10"
- In-room sink
- Private bathroom with toilet and shower (cleaned weekly, toilet paper and shower curtain liner provided)
- One closet per resident (4'10" wide)
- Bed Raising & Bunking Information
- Ethernet connection in-room and WiFi throughout the building
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Ground floor amenities: Full kitchen, gaming area, media lounge, TV lounge, multipurpose room, laundry room
- Activity lounge and quiet lounge on every floor
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
- All-digital Cable TV access (only TVs with digital tuners will work)
- HBO & Cinemax (HBO GO and MAX GO access provided to all residents)
- Philo IPTV (72 HD channels of live programming with 20-hour DVR accessible via computer, tablet, or smartphone when connected to the USF network)
Note: Clicking an image below will open a larger version of the image in a new tab/window.
More images coming soon!
Please note: unless stated otherwise, all room measurements listed and shown above are representative of a typical suite style room in Horizon Hall. They do not represent measurements for a typical single room or double end suite in this hall. Please keep in mind that dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly depending on the specific location of a resident’s room in the building. Furniture measurements of the provided desk, dresser, and bed are the same across all room styles in Horizon Hall.
Physical Building Address
4205 USF Mulberry Lane
Tampa, FL 33620
(This is not the mailing address. To view your mailing address, please visit the Mail Service page.)