About Cypress Hall
Cypress Hall consists of two five-story buildings and is located at the corner of USF Genshaft Drive and Holly Drive. Both first-year students and upperclassmen live in this hall, which houses approximately 430 students in suite style rooms. Cypress Hall features multiple common areas, a kitchen and study lounge on each floor, and a laundry facility nearby. Apply to live in Cypress Hall!
Building Codes: RCA, RCB
Suite Style Rooms in Cypress Hall
Suites in this hall consist of two double-occupancy bedrooms and one bathroom. This hall is coed with four students of the same gender identity in one suite.
- Approximately 212 square feet
- Most bedroom area dimensions are 14'2" x 12'9"
- Provided furniture per resident includes:
- A twin XL bed (Bed Raising Information)
- A dresser (measures approx. 24"x30")
- A chair and desk (measures approx. 24"x48")
- Built-in closet space per resident
- Each suite style room includes a bathroom with a toilet, shower and in-room sink
- Bathrooms are cleaned weekly and toilet paper and shower curtain liner are provided
- Each room has a window
- Laundry facility in community building (Cypress E)
- Kitchen on every floor
- Study lounge with Ethernet connection on each floor
- Ethernet connection in-room and WiFi throughout the building
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Click each image to open a larger version in a new tab. Visit us on Pinterest for more photos!
Physical Building Addresses
Cypress Suites A
4302 USF Holly Drive
Tampa, FL 33620
Cypress Suites B
4304 USF Holly Drive
Tampa, FL 33620
(These are not the mailing addresses. To view your mailing address, please visit the Mail Service page.)