Please note: Cypress Suites (A & B) will be unavailable for the fall/spring 2021-22 term.
About Cypress Hall
Cypress Hall consists of two five-story buildings and is located at the corner of USF Genshaft Drive and Holly Drive. Both first-year students and upperclassmen live in this hall, which houses approximately 430 students in suite style rooms. Cypress Hall features multiple common areas, a kitchen and study lounge on each floor, and a laundry facility nearby. Apply to live in Cypress Hall!
Building Codes: RCA, RCB
Suite Style Rooms in Cypress Hall
Suites in this hall consist of two double-occupancy bedrooms and one bathroom. This hall is coed with four students of the same gender identity in one suite.
- Approximately 212 square feet
- Most bedroom area dimensions are 14'2" x 12'9"
- Provided furniture per resident includes:
- A twin XL bed (Bed Raising Information)
- A dresser (measures approx. 24"x30")
- A chair and desk (measures approx. 24"x48")
- Built-in closet space per resident
- Each suite style room includes a bathroom with a toilet, shower and in-room sink
- Bathrooms are cleaned weekly and toilet paper and shower curtain liner are provided
- Each room has a window
- Laundry facility in community building (Cypress E)
- Kitchen on every floor
- Study lounge with Ethernet connection on each floor
- Ethernet connection in-room and WiFi throughout the building
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Click each image to open a larger version in a new tab. Visit us on Pinterest for more photos!
Click and drag the 3D floor plan to rotate 360 degrees. Double click, scroll or pinch to zoom.
Physical Building Addresses
Cypress Suites A
4302 USF Holly Drive
Tampa, FL 33620
Cypress Suites B
4304 USF Holly Drive
Tampa, FL 33620
(These are not the mailing addresses. To view your mailing address, please visit the Mail Service page.)