Building Codes: MPA, MPB
Who Lives Here?
First-year students & upperclassmen
American Sign Language (ASL) Living Learning Community - Maple B
ROTC Living Learning Community - Maple A
Built in 2003, Maple Hall consists of two four-story buildings and is located at the corner of Maple Drive and Holly Drive. It houses approximately 230 primarily upper-class students and offers suite style living with each suite consisting of two double bedrooms and one bathroom. The hall is coed with students sharing the same gender identity in one unit.
Room Features & Hall Amenities
- Typical room size: 11'6" x 14'
- Approximately 168 square feet
- Furniture includes: twin XL bed, dresser (approx. 24"x30"), desk (approx. 24"x48"), and chair per student
- Shared closet space
- Bathroom cleaned weekly (toilet paper and shower curtain liner provided)
- Bed Raising & Bunking Information
- All-digital Cable TV access (only TVs with digital tuners will work)
- Philo IPTV (72 HD channels of live programming with 20-hour DVR accessible via computer, tablet, or smartphone when connected to the USF network)
- Ethernet connection for each resident in each bedroom
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Laundry facility on first floor
- Kitchen on every floor
- Study lounge with Ethernet connection on each floor
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Note: Clicking an image below will open a larger version of the image in a new tab/window.
Physical Building Addresses
Maple Hall A
12480 USF Maple Drive
Tampa, FL 33620
Maple Hall B
4321 USF Holly Drive
Tampa, FL 33620
(These are not the mailing addresses. To view your mailing address, please visit the Mail Service page.)