About Maple Hall
Maple Hall consists of two four-story buildings and is located at the corner of USF Genshaft Drive and Holly Drive. Both first-year students and upperclassmen live in this hall, which houses students in single suite style rooms. Maple Hall features multiple common areas, a kitchen and study lounge on each floor, and a laundry facility on the first floor. Apply to live in Maple Hall!
Building Code: MPA, MPB
living learning communities in maple hall
- Education Living Learning Community (double occupancy suite style)
- ROTC Living Learning Community (double occupancy suite style)
single Suite Style Rooms in Maple Hall
Beginning Fall 2021, suites in this hall will consist of two single-occupancy bedrooms and one bathroom. This hall is coed with two students of the same gender identity in one suite. (Residents living in a Living Learning Community in this hall will be assigned to a double occupancy suite, with four students of the same gender in one suite.)
- Approximately 168 square feet
- Most bedroom area dimensions are 11'6" x 14'
- Provided furniture per resident includes:
- A twin XL bed (Bed Raising Information)
- A dresser (measures approx. 24"x30")
- A chair and desk (measures approx. 24"x48")
- Closet space
- Each suite style room includes a bathroom with a toilet, shower and in-room sink
- Bathrooms are cleaned weekly and toilet paper and shower curtain liner are provided
- Each room has a window
- Laundry facility on first floor
- Kitchen on every floor
- Study lounge with Ethernet connection on each floor
- Ethernet connection in-room and WiFi throughout the building
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Click each image to open a larger version in a new tab. Visit us on Pinterest for more photos!
Please note: unless stated otherwise, all room measurements listed and shown above are representative of a typical room in this hall. Dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly depending on the specific location of a resident’s room in the building.
Click and drag the 3D floor plan to rotate 360 degrees. Double click, scroll or pinch to zoom.
Physical Building Addresses
Maple Hall A
12480 USF Genshaft Drive
Tampa, FL 33620
Maple Hall B
4321 USF Holly Drive
Tampa, FL 33620
(These are not the mailing addresses. To view your mailing address, please visit the Mail Service page.)